Sunday, October 11, 2015

INTRODUCING MY NEW BLOG

     Creating a new blog seemed appropriate. The blog I have been using, 185 Minutes, has served its purpose and the goal for that online journal has been achieved. So, this is the new site I will be using to post updates on training and racing. When I run I like to wear the shortest I hope to post more frequently than I did on "185 Minutes," and write about not only training and racing, but shoe/apparel/nutrition reviews. I would also like to post some videos/vlogs to add a different medium to the site.
     My first post of substance should be written within a couple of days. I plan to talk about what my training has been like the last several weeks/months, and my first pacing experience today. Stay tuned for that post and all future installments!
     Thank you for taking a minute to check out my new blog!
     -LoJo

     

No comments:

Post a Comment